Having a strategic real estate marketing plan is a key component when selling your home. Being organized and proactive with a strategic real estate marketing plan is crucial for success when your home is being introduced to the world. This is when the most amount of prospective home buyers will see it and consider buying it. In addition to having your home priced right and choosing the best real estate agent, a strategic marketing plan has to be implemented in a methodical process so no opportunity is missed. According to Realtor.com, over 90% of prospective home buyers utilize the internet to search for their next home, meaning, your home requires high visibility on the right search engines and websites with featured advertising, professional photos and video to attract the most amount of buyers and the right buyers.
Being strategic requires having a proven plan to maximize your home’s exposure when selling your home
I am committed to a strategic real estate marketing plan right out of the gate when selling your home to the qualified buyers in today’s marketplace. I will showcase the lifestyle, the community, the features, and the benefits of buying your home today and for the years to come.
Full-Service Real Estate Services
I take the marketing aspect of my full service real estate services very seriously. “Full Service” means I offer clients valuable marketing capabilities that ensures maximized exposure to qualified prospective buyers. Since the vast majority of buyers start their new home search on the internet, it is imperative that when I’m selling your home, it will be shown in its best light. Coldwell Banker Realty uses professional photography, video home tours, drone video and electronic floor plans such as Mattaport to showcase your home to the world. We want the marketing of your home to reflect the true lifestyle, features and quality of life it offers. I will showcase your home on the internet using descriptive details and benefits of ownership that will ensure it stands out from the competition. My experience in marketing all styles and sizes of homes for sale validates this fact: Homes with higher quality presentation on the internet generate more qualified buyers leading to faster transactions and stronger sale prices. Listing your home with me and Coldwell Banker Realty will give you the added value you require from a real estate Agent.
The following outlines what a strategic marketing proposal looks like so you know what to expect on a daily and weekly basis during the sale process
- Measure all room dimensions. Note architectural features, mechanical systems, etc.
- Agent will make suggestions regarding “staging” the home.
- Agent will make suggestions regarding landscaping and increasing curb appeal.
- A professional photographer will take photos of the interior and exterior of your home.
- A virtual home tour (video) will be completed for on-line viewing.
- Agent will create a full color brochure of your home highlighting the features and amenities.
- Enter listing information in Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Gather all pertinent property information and public records.
- Place a prominent Coldwell Banker Realty for sale sign on the property.
- Your home will be prominently featured on our website www.coldwellbankerhomes.com.
- Your home listing will be syndicated on dozens of real estate websites including Zillow.com, Realtor.com and others.
- Agent will schedule broker open houses and public open houses for touring.
- All showings of your home will be accompanied by your agent.
- Agent will follow-up with leads from open house.
- Each week you will receive a report from your agent on activity regarding the sale of your home.
- Agent will make recommendations to you based on buyer and broker feedback.
- Your Agent will be available 7 days a week at most hours of the day.
- All offers will be presented to you immediately.
- Once your agent has procured a buyer and a purchase and sales contract has been signed, the marketing program is complete. Now it’s time to move onto the next phase of the sale process.
If you’re considering selling your home and want to have your property strategically marketed for sale by an experienced and skilled Realtor, please contact Realtor George Jamieson at Coldwell Banker Realty at 617-877-4839 or email at George.email@example.com.